Re: 2.7 (future kernel) wish

From: mjt
Date: Tue Dec 30 2003 - 11:20:24 EST

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 10:41:12 -0500, Pacheco Jason NPRI <PachecoJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > But I seem to be getting OT for this list...
>
> Has anyone tried SuSE 9.0 (I believe the feature also exists in 8.2)?
> It has a program called suseplugger that monitors hotswappable devices.
> When I stick my USB key in it automatically detects

... running suse 9.0 (and 8.2, and ...) and works as you describe
(say, with my usb camera). susewatcher/suseplugger existed as a
single module (app) in 8.x, but they've separated them into two
distinct apps in 9.0

Important letters which contain no errors will develop
errors in the mail. Corresponding errors will show up
in the duplicate while the Boss is reading it.