[44 patches] Input update

From: Vojtech Pavlik
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 09:24:36 EST

Hi!

This is my current patchset against the 2.6 kernel. It's quite a number
of small patches so I hope the lkml people won't kill me. It's been a
while in Andrew Morton's kernels, too, so it's somewhat tested.

There are a few more csets in the BK tree
(bk://kernel.bkbits.net/vojtech/input) than I'm sending via e-mails, but
those are either merge csets or csets identical to ones already present
in the main tree.

Linus, please pull them from my tree (or apply the patches).

Thanks.

--
Vojtech Pavlik
SuSE Labs, SuSE CR