Re: 2.6.4 on Alpha uninterruptible sleep of processes

From: Måns Rullgård
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 12:05:32 EST

"Marc Giger" <gigerstyle@xxxxxx> writes:

> So I think it is something wrong with 2.6 on alpha:-) I have
> absolutely no problems with 2.4.

I'm running 2.6.3 on my SX164 with no problems at all. It's running
web and mail servers, hosts a few BK repos, and lately it's been busy
compiling a bunch of stuff. Current uptime is 13 days after kernel
upgrade. I've been running 2.6 kernels since January without a
glitch, so there's nothing wrong with 2.6 in general on Alphas in
general, at least. I haven't dared try 2.6.4 after reading this
thread.

--
Måns Rullgård
mru@xxxxxx