Re: Hightpoint chipsets

From: Wilfried Weissmann
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 18:27:17 EST

Carlos Fernandez Sanz wrote:
What's the current status of Highpoint RAID drivers, for both 2.4 and 2.6?

I was using a 2.4 kernel just fine with my HP474 PCI card. I know some
people had lots of DMA issues with it (I had them as well for some time).
The thing is, inmediately after I plugged a new USB UPS (to be specific, a
MGE Premium 800) I started to see those problems.

I am not sure about the HPT374 chipset code status but the RAID-0 implementation is available for 2.4 and 2.6 as a evms-plugin:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=evms-devel&m=107936928618685&w=2

bye,
wilfried