2.6.xx - linux/firmware.h - missing include

From: Margit Schubert-While
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 10:18:45 EST

The prototype for request_firmware uses a struct device parameter.
This is only defined if linux/device.h is included.
Fix is simple : include linux/device.h in linux/firmware.h
(Yes, I know we can do the include in a driver, as per the
example in Documentation;however, the above obviates the need
for ugly ifdef's for common 2.4/2.6 code and has no downside)
Manuel, can you implement if you agree ?