Re: 2.6.6-mm2

From: Kevin O'Connor
Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 14:07:49 EST

On Thu, May 13, 2004 at 12:38:09PM -0700, Andrew Morton wrote:
> Chris Wright <chrisw@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >

> > +static int capability_mask;
> > +module_param_named(mask, capability_mask, int, 0);
> > +MODULE_PARM_DESC(mask, "Mask of capability checks to ignore");
>
> Is there a way to make this tunable at runtime, btw?

I thought that was what the fourth argument to module_param_named was for..

/* This is the fundamental function for registering boot/module
parameters. perm sets the visibility in driverfs: 000 means it's
not there, read bits mean it's readable, write bits mean it's
writable. */
#define __module_param_call(prefix, name, set, get, arg, perm) \

Did I miss something?

-Kevin