Re[2]: dual opteron problems

From: Corin Langosch
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 17:53:53 EST

Hi!

--
sorry for posting again, but couldn't anyone help me?
would be more than nice!!
--

thanks you your reply. unluckily i cant find an option
for that in the bios. its the latest bios available.

one more debug output:
when the system hangs after "vfs: mounted root (cramfs filesystem)"
it sometimes outputs:
CPU 1: Machine Check Exception: 0000000000000000000004
Bank 4: b200000000000000000070f0f
Kernel panic: CPU context corrupt

can anyone help me with that? would be really nice!!
does anybody have a running dual opteron system here?
could anyone tell if my hardware has errors or if
this is software related..?

Thanks,
Corin