Re: radeonfb blanks my monitor

From: Frédéric L. W. Meunier
Date: Thu Mar 03 2005 - 19:27:07 EST

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:

On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 12:38 -0300, Frédéric L. W. Meunier wrote:

Maybe we are having conflicting bus names between radeonfb and matroxfb, or 2 instances of radeonfb ? Can you send the entire log please ?

I don't have matroxfb and there aren't 2 instances of radeonfb.

There's nothing about radeonfb in dmesg because I manually
loaded the modules.

And ? You should have it in dmesg after the module load...

Not in /var/log/dmesg, and I can't type dmesg.

Well, I would need the full log, and with radeonfb verbose debug enabled in the config.

I'll later try as module with debug.

--
How to contact me - http://www.pervalidus.net/contact.html