Re: 2.6.11-rc5-mm1: reiser4 panic

From: Alexander Gran
Date: Thu Mar 03 2005 - 21:27:43 EST

Am Freitag, 4. März 2005 02:16 schrieb Alexander Gran:
> Hi,
>
> after my external USB hdd disconnected itself reiser4 paniced. I dont think
> a journalingfs should panic if its device fails..

Ähm correction: It's reiser4 on dm-crypto (aes) The crypto device is of cource
not radable either: Buffer I/O error on device dm-0, logical block 7
scsi2 (0:0): rejecting I/O to dead device
Strangely enough, there were no "Buffer I/O error on device dm-0, logical
block 7" mesages in demsg before reiser4 paniced

Alex
--
Encrypted Mails welcome.
PGP-Key at http://zodiac.dnsalias.org/misc/pgpkey.asc | Key-ID: 0x6D7DD291