Re: [0/many] Acrypto - asynchronous crypto layer for linux kernel2.6

From: Fruhwirth Clemens
Date: Mon Mar 07 2005 - 21:00:00 EST

On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 23:37 +0300, Evgeniy Polyakov wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce asynchronous crypto layer for Linux kernel 2.6.

Thanks Evgeniy for your work! Even though, it's great what's inside, I'm
afraid it will be judged by the form of its presentation. A patch should
be something integral, testable on its own. I think it's not necessary
to package it that fine grained, as it becomes very hard to apply with a
regular mail reader (Saving/Exporting 50 mails is really a bit of a
work).

So, the form is a bit suboptimal. Don't hesitate to put all "acrypto*"
and "arch*" patches in one-large acrypto patch set, and an other for
"bd*". I'd be glad to say something different, but I think acrypto has
not been considered by the maintainers to be merged soon, so patch
splitting doesn't make sense anyway at the moment.

Best Regards,
--
Fruhwirth Clemens - http://clemens.endorphin.org
for robots: sp4mtrap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx