European Pharm

From: From Switzerland
Date: Tue Mar 15 2005 - 15:21:11 EST

Hi
Swiss Pharm, did this ring a bell in your mind?
Curious? - read on..

In the heart of Switzerland since 1931. Our online store
carries a wide assortment of medicines.
With laxed laws we ask no questions & leave the discretion
up to the individual.
Iron-clad Swiss privacy & security laws allow for complete
safety of personal information.

Weekly specials include: All Pain-klllers(Hyd/Vic),
sleep-aids(Amb/Val), & sexx-aids(Ci/Vi).

We ship around the world, quickly & discretley.
We hope you enjoy our products.
Bulk discounts on mid-large orders

We shall be glad to show you our website
http://Kathy.r0che.com/rx/864/Kathy

thank you
Kathy Booth
Swiss Pharm
Trusted, Tried, & Proven

Did this reach you in error?
please let us know and your contact email will be discarded
http://Kathy.6mg.net/z.php