Re: enabling IOAPIC on C3 processor?

From: Lee Revell
Date: Tue Mar 15 2005 - 15:31:06 EST

On Tue, 2005-03-15 at 13:09 +0100, jerome lacoste wrote:
> I have a VIA Epia M10000 board that crashes very badly (and pretty
> often, especially when using DMA). I want to fix that.

Are the crashes associated with any particular workload or device? My
M6000 works perfectly.

The one big problem I had with is is the VIA Unichrome XAA driver had a
FIFO related bug that caused it to stall the PCI bus, delaying
interrupts for tens of ms unless "Option NoAccel" was used.

This bug was fixed over 6 months ago though.

Lee