[patch 0/8] CKRM: Core patch set

From: gh
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 21:54:18 EST

--

This is the core patch set for CKRM, review comments almost all
applied (there are a few we are still working on, mostly cosmetic).
However, this set has been extensively regression tested on IA32,
x86-64/EM64T, and PPC64, with various CKRM CONFIG options on and
off and both regression tests and ckrm's functional tests.

I believe this set is ready for additional testing in -mm. We
have an additional 4 patch sets that will follow this (classification
engines, memory controller, IO controller, updated network controller).

Continued comments are welcome; once we have patches for the last
of the cleanups, we are hoping we'll have sufficient testing to be
able to push this towards mainline.

gerrit