JFS supports larger page size in linux-2.6.12-rc2-mm1

From: Dave Kleikamp
Date: Tue Apr 05 2005 - 15:46:45 EST

I have finally added support for a page size greater than 4K for jfs and
the code is now in 2.6.12-rc2-mm1. This will allow jfs to work on
architectures with larger page sizes: alpha, sparc, all configs of ia64,
etc.

I completely replaced the address-space operations for jfs's metadata,
and I expect to see some performance improvements on workloads that
stress metadata operations.

I welcome anybody interested to stress jfs on 2.6.12-rc2-mm1 and give me
any feedback, bug reports, flames, etc.

Thanks,
Shaggy
--