Re: TI Yenta socket Fish Please Report

From: Russell King
Date: Thu Apr 28 2005 - 06:23:18 EST

On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 12:34:41AM -0500, Robert W. Fuller wrote:
> Robert W. Fuller wrote:
> > Did it make it in for x86_64 kernel I wonder?
>
> Hello. Is there anybody out there? Anybody who actually knows
> something about what is in what kernel? Does anybody know how to figure
> this out? Is there some kind of Bugzilla database or something I can
> look at?

Please have some patience. This is not a commercial support forum,
so there's no guarantees on getting any answers what so ever.

However, please use search engines like google - they can answer these
types of questions far faster than anyone here can. For example, type
"linux kernel bugzilla" into google and see what you discover.

You can also use the source code repositories at http://linux.bkbits.net/
and http://ehlo.org/~kay/gitweb.pl to find out what's in mainline kernel
trees.

And no, no one's here. No one knows what's in any kernel. Nobody
knows how to figure out any problems. 8)

--
Russell King
maintainer of: 2.6 Serial core