Re: kernel maintainer's HOWTO for quilt and -mm

From: Greg KH
Date: Thu Apr 28 2005 - 17:39:55 EST

On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 03:34:14PM -0700, Greg KH wrote:
> Examples of the output of this script can be seen at:
> http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/gregkh/gregkh-2.6/

Andrew, I'm now putting my broken out patches in this directory so you
can apply them to the -mm tree. You can take them in the 4 big chunks
(they all apply one after each other), or you can take the individual
patches if you want too (they also apply, one after each other.) It's
up to you what is easier for you to handle.

Does this work out for you?

thanks,

greg k-h