Re: [Question] Does the kernel ignore errors writng to disk?

From: Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz
Date: Thu Apr 28 2005 - 19:34:34 EST

On 4/29/05, Alan Cox <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > We agreed on this but it is you to do coding, if you want it,
> > not me (and there was never any patch from you).
>
> I gave up sending you patches because they never got applied and all I
> got was "change this" or send a security fix and get told its got wrong

First to make it clear you never ever sent any patch
for this _particular_ issue.

Oh and you've never changed "this" or even explained why is so
so no wonder why _some_ of your patches don't get applied.

> white spacing for your personal religion.

Sure I complain about your exotic whitespace and coding
style but I _never_ reject patches because of this.

> The bug is still there, and the users still need to know its dangerous.
> Perhaps that way someone will fix it.

Patches as usual are welcomed.