GDTH error on 2.6

From: Mario Lang
Date: Fri Jun 24 2005 - 07:28:54 EST

Hello.

After upgrading an existing system from 2.4 to 2.6, we noticed
a strange error message from the DGTH module:

GDT-HA 0: Unknown SCSI command 0x4d to cache service !
SCSI error : <0 0 0 0> return code = 0x50000

Which repeats itself over and over again.

This is with version 3.04 of gdth.c from
2.6.9-5.0.5.ELsmp SMP 686 REGPARM 4KSTACKS gcc-3.4

Has anyone ever seen this behaviour, and perhaps knows a fix for it?

We've already done a controller BIOS upgrade, but the problem did
not go away.

--
CYa,
Mario