Good offer job part-time and full time.-40849

From: Semicircular E. Hesperus
Date: Sat Jun 25 2005 - 02:25:19 EST

Dear Sir/Madam
Are you really loooking foor job?

Onne of thhe bigggest Financce Coompany of East Euroope is glad to offfer
excelllent worrk prroviding real mooney to you!! No neeed to invesst or buy
prooductts in ordeer to work with us.

No money to start?

About us:
Financce Coompany, Latvia was foundeed in 1995 by a team of
antiquities
exxperts. By noow our coompany has grrown frrom a small coompany with 7
empployeees to an intternational grroup with seeveral repreesentative
offficees in differrent counttries of thhe worrld. Noowadays we are noot just
seelling and buying antiques, but are alsso dealing with orrganizationns
of interrnational exxhibitionns, seeminars, tours and many otherr things.
For more information: http://kocmonpab.spx-host.net

Our vacancies:
Noow cliennts of our commpany connduct financial opeerationns all oveer
thhe
worlld inccluding Canada, but due to sufficiennt perrfection in Banking
Serrvice we have somme difficulties in transslation and reeorganization of
our busineess, theerefore we are planning to oppen branchees in which we
reequire Canadians. Noow we are loooking foor financial assistantts whho will
be
ressponsiblle to acceppt paymentts froom our cliennts. At this momment we
proovide
and offfer woork at homme, aftter opeening offficees in Canadian, you will
have
an opporrtunity for working in our offices as well.

Tooday we are loooking foor financial assistantts that will be
ressponsiblle
to acceppt paymennts froom clientts thrrough bank transsfer, beecause of
impeerfection of bank systeem. Canadian partneers of our cliennts have somme
difficulties with sennding bank transslationns and cheeques to East Euroope.
You can make 10 % commmission frrom evvery transfeer you will recceive
thrrough
reelative to our businesss. Thhe resst neeeds to be transfferred to our
commpany's reprresentative by Westerrn Union; all Wesstern Union feees are
paid
by us. On aveerage you will be making 2,000 US Dollars per week.

We beelievve that you can geet goood future and achievemments in our
businesss. If our offfer is intteresting to you, pllease feeel frree in
seending
a mail to our HR offfice. Foor morre infformation our crrew of
Human Reesourcees is ready to answeer all your questions.

If you are ready to beegin with us woork you shhould make thhe
folllowing,
go to site " Leave Reesume" Aftter you have made
during 24 hours we to you we shall sennd thhe coontract and we shall start
worrk as sooon as posssible with you.

Sincereely yours,
Elite Joob Coompany. Latvia