Re: 2.6.12-mm2

From: Brice Goglin
Date: Sun Jun 26 2005 - 14:53:14 EST

Le 26.06.2005 13:03, Andrew Morton a écrit :
> - Lots of merges. I'm holding off on the 80-odd pcmcia patches until we get
> the recent PCI breakage sorted out.

Hi Andrew,

> +alsa-maestro3-div-by-zero-fix.patch
>
> Revert an alsa change which appears to cause a divide-by-zero.

I think you can now drop this one.
My "divide error" does not appear in -mm2.
It seems that it is fixed by the following patch:

> +revert-gregkh-pci-pci-assign-unassigned-resources.patch
>
> Revert a bad patch in it

To summarize, everything seems to now work fine on my Compaq Evo
N600c laptop. Both breakages I was seeing in -mm1 are now fixed:
* the maestro3 divide error does not appear anymore
* I reported a few days ago that my yenta hang was fixed
by pci-yenta-cardbus-fix.patch

Thanks,
Brice