Ensure to send the informations to this email:abdulaziz1@box.az

From: abdulaziz12
Date: Fri Jul 15 2005 - 13:26:41 EST

Dear Sir,

i am Dr Abdul Aziz chairman foriegn payment department i have been mandated to inform you about the recent development as in your payment this money after our board meeting your case was mention and we have agreed to be paid with any further delay so i would required you to desist from and partner who may have been asking you to pay fee's before the transfer can be man i would like you to employ traspiracy and honesty in this regards because aiding and abeting will only keep your payment pending so i will like you to confirm the following to aviod any mistake or wrong transfer.

1.YOU FULL NAMES

2.YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE AND FAX CONTACTS

3.YOUR BANKS DETAILS

Ensure to send the informations to this email:abdulaziz1@xxxxxx

TREAT AS UTMOST URGENCY

Abdula Aziz