sis190/sis191 driver

From: Francois Romieu
Date: Fri Sep 02 2005 - 17:55:51 EST

A new patch-kit is available.

o Fix link event reporting (Arnaud Patard).

o Default to 10Mbps when nothing better can be detected (me).

o Experimental sis191 support + small rgmii changes.

Please report anything related to link management you are not satisfied
with. You can report success as well.

Testers for the sis191 part will be welcome too. I expect this part to
appear on recent (?) SiS 96x based motherboard. Please send a complete
lspci -vx if you own such a beast.

The patch-kit for 2.6.13 is available at the URLs below. If you are
working with a recent 2.6.13-git, you should start at sis190-170.patch
since anything else is already merged.

The patches against 2.6.13-git3 (hello Jeff) will be posted in the
upcoming messages in a few minutes.

Single file patch (for plain 2.6.13):
http://www.zoreil.com/~romieu/sis190/20050902-2.6.13-sis190-test.patch

Patch-kit (sic):