Re: [fuse-devel] Re: FUSE merging?

From: yoann padioleau
Date: Sat Sep 03 2005 - 07:24:04 EST

- number of language bindings: 7 (native: C, java, python, perl,
- C#, sh, TCL)

8 now, someone just sent a private mail about bindings for the Pliant
(never heard of it) language.

9 now (there is an ocaml binding, and if you dont know ocaml, shame on you).

I would just like to add
"please, merge fuse in linux, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee"
I am an happy user of debian so I have no problem, but when I want other
people to install my fuse-advanced-not-yet-public-like-spotlight-and- winfs-just-beter filesystem,
then there is a big problem.