RE: Potential IPSec DoS/Kernel Panic with 2.6.13

From: Matt LaPlante
Date: Sun Sep 04 2005 - 11:38:57 EST

I'd be more than happy to help you track this one down. The problem here is
that the panic scrolls up and off the screen after which the system is
unusable. Is there a way for me to capture it or redirect it somewhere that
I can read it? I can also include my kernel config or any other system
details of interest. Thanks.

-
Matt