Re: input/touchscreen (was Re: who sets boot_params[].screen_info.orig_video_isVGA?)

From: gl
Date: Tue Sep 06 2005 - 05:42:18 EST

On Tue, 6 Sep 2005, gl@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

it. So far so good. Now to my actual task - touchscreen... We are using UR7HCTS2-FG from Semtech. As I cat /dev/input/ts0 and touch the screen, some

Ok, looks like it is not really supported by the stock kernel... Any pointers to wild patches? It should be pretty easy to write one, if we had a datasheet...

My sincere apologise to SemTech, a datasheet is indeed freely available. Any volunteers to cook up a driver, or should I attempt it myself? Just that it will take me more time than for somebody, who has done it before.

Guennadi