Fund Management.

From: Mr. Liam Johnson
Date: Wed Sep 07 2005 - 19:53:12 EST

Dear Sir,

Please accept my sincere apologies if my email does not meet
your business or personal ethics. I introduce myself as Liam a staff in
the accounts management section of a well-known bank here in the United
Kingdom.

One of our accounts with holding balance of Â15,000,000
(Fifteen Million British Pounds) has been dormant and last operated,
three years ago. From my investigations and confirmations, the owner of
this account, a Foreigner by name Gerald Stone died on the 4th of
January 2002 in a plane crash in Birmingham here in UK.

Since then,
nobody has done anything as regards the claiming of this money, as he
has no family member that has any knowledge as to the existence of
either the account or the funds; Information from the National
Immigration also states that he was single on entry into the UK.

have confidentially discussed this issue with some of the bank
officials and we have agreed to find a reliable foreign partner to deal
with. We therefore propose to do business with you, standing in as the
next of kin of these funds from the deceased and funds released to you
after due processes have been followed.

This transaction is totally
free of risk and troubles as the fund is legitimate and does not
originate from drug, money laundry, terrorism or any other illegal act.

On your interest, let me hear from you.

Warm Regards,

Liam

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains confidential information and is
intended only for specified addressee. If you are not the named
The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-
mail transmission. Please note that we reserve the Right to monitor and
read any emails sent and received under the Telecommunications (Lawful
Business Practice)(Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.