Re: [2.6.13] pktcdvd: IO-errors

From: Guennadi Liakhovetski
Date: Sun Oct 09 2005 - 16:25:24 EST

On Sun, 2 Oct 2005, Peter Osterlund wrote:

> OK, in that case this patch for 2.6.12 should work as well, because
> all it does compared to the previous patch is to remove the now unused
> high_prio_read variables. Can you confirm that it works?

Yes, it does.

> With that patch for 2.6.12, the diff compared to 2.6.13 now looks like
> below. Can you confirm that reverse applying this patch for 2.6.13
> also works?

Well, I am testing always with 2.6.13 kernel, just replacing the pktcdvd
driver sources. So, I just checked that 2.6.13 - your 2nd patch from the
last email == 2.6.12 + 1st patch from the same email ( + trivial
refrigerator() call compile-fix), so, we may save us this test.

Thanks
Guennadi
---
Guennadi Liakhovetski