Re: Direct Rendering drivers for ATI X300 ?

From: Gerhard Mack
Date: Mon Oct 10 2005 - 21:26:21 EST

I found the problem.. there is no entry in pciids.h for my card:

0000:05:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc RV370 5B60
[Radeon X300 (PCIE)]
0000:05:00.1 Display controller: ATI Technologies Inc RV370 [Radeon
X300SE]

0000:05:00.0 0300: 1002:5b60
0000:05:00.1 0380: 1002:5b70

--
Gerhard Mack

gmack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<>< As a computer I find your faith in technology amusing.