FTP over TLS/SSL (explicit)

From: com bio
Date: Wed Oct 12 2005 - 03:41:10 EST

Hello,
I would like to know a command line ftp command
through which i can ftp to my server with
TLS/SSL(explicit) support. I had tried sftp, it does
not work and people say it has SSL support and not TLS
support. I did try lftp, but could not make it work.
Can some one tell me the exact way to get lftp work or
some other ftp command to work with TLS/SSL (explicit)
.

1)I dont want (SFTP over SSH2), (FTP over TLS/SSL
implicit)

2)I am able to connect with kftpgrabber. But i would
like to connect through command line.

Thankyou
Deepan Chakravarthy

HAVE FUN, SOLVER SUDOKU, SHARPEN YOUR BRAIN.
Sudoku solver : http://users.kaski-net.net/~deepan/sudoku/sudoku.php
Deepan Chakravarthy N,
College student by day, Programmer by nite.
Home Page: http://users.kaski-net.net/~deepan/
Center for Biotechnology,
Anna University, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu, India.