Good day

From: Dr salas tatu
Date: Thu Oct 13 2005 - 05:58:50 EST

salas005@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am Dr. salas tatu+, Director of Project, ghana
Department of Minerals and Energy. I am making this
contact with you
based on the committee's need for an individual/company
who is willing
to assist us with a solution to a money transfer.

This amount $28.5m represents the balance of the total
contract value executed on behalf of Department by a
foreign contracting firm, which we the officials
over-invoiced deliberately, of which the actual sum has
been paid.

Should you be willing to assist us in the transaction,
your share of the
sum will be 25% of the $28.5 million, 70% for us and 5%
for taxation and
miscelleneous expenses.

I await your immediate response.

Yours faithfully,