Re: PowerBook5,8 - TrackPad update

From: Parag Warudkar
Date: Wed Nov 16 2005 - 10:43:36 EST

Ah and yes I forgot about the dual finger scrolling function - newer trackpads allow you to use 2 fingers to slide up and down to achieve scrolling. I don't see any code in current appletouch.c which handles this. We might be able to live without it for some time but maybe we can't as it might screw up the reporting if not handled. (PPC assembly is fun to work with :)

Parag