Re: Linux 2.6.15-rc2

From: Gene Heskett
Date: Sun Nov 20 2005 - 12:03:24 EST

On Sunday 20 November 2005 00:18, Gene Heskett wrote:
>On Saturday 19 November 2005 22:40, Linus Torvalds wrote:
>>There it is (or will soon be - the tar-ball and patches are still
>>uploading, and mirroring can obviously take some time after that).
>
>First breakage report, tvtime, blue screen no audio. Trying slightly
>different .config for next build. My tuner (OR51132) seems to be
>permanently selected in an xconfig screen. Dunno if thats good or bad
>ATM.

Update, I may be sticking my finger in the dike and hollering wolf or
however that old saw goes. I've now rebooted to 3 kernels where tvtime
was known to work, but it doesn't. Turning off the signal detection
shows that all I'm getting is some sort of digital noise. So its time
to drag in another receiver and see if its the DISH convertor or my
pcHDTV-3000.

More later when I've done that.

--
Cheers, Gene