Re: bugs?

From: Dirk Henning Gerdes
Date: Wed Dec 14 2005 - 06:31:46 EST

Hallo!

You could try:

cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor

It's possible that you have chosen "power_save".
You can see possible settings in

sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_available_governors

Try "performance"!
Then you should get your 1,4 GHz.
But be aware, that this is not powersaving!
Maybe you can play around with it.
A good possibility is to install an userspace application for governing
the cpu-speed lik cpufreqd

Dirk

--
Dirk Henning Gerdes