Re: [linux-usb-devel] Re: USB 2.0 ehci failure with large amount ofRAM (4GB) on x86_64

From: Pete Zaitcev
Date: Tue May 16 2006 - 13:28:44 EST

On Fri, 12 May 2006 21:32:39 -0700, David Brownell <david-b@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Can you confirm that this patch also resolves your issue? [...]

I noticed that you added the mask inside the case while Nathan
added it outside. So, he did it for all nVidia silicon.

I would think it may be better if he tested your patch very
exactly on top of a clean kernel (e.g. make sure that his own
patch is not in the way), and also sent us the lspci output
with the chip revision numbers.

-- Pete