Re: [Suspend2][ 0/9] Extents support.

From: Rafael J. Wysocki
Date: Mon Jun 26 2006 - 17:17:41 EST

On Monday 26 June 2006 18:54, Nigel Cunningham wrote:

> Add Suspend2 extent support. Extents are used for storing the lists
> of blocks to which the image will be written, and are stored in the
> image header for use at resume time.

Could you please put all of the changes in kernel/power/extents.c into one
patch? ÂIt's quite difficult to review them now, at least for me.

Well, I think similar remarks will apply to the other series of patches too, so
I won't repeat them if you don't mind. [Also I won't be able to have a look
at the other patches today. I'll do my best to review them in the next couple
of days.]

Greetings,
Rafael