Re: Intel RAID Controller SRCU42X in SGI Altix 350

From: Jesse Barnes
Date: Thu Jun 29 2006 - 16:41:21 EST

On Thursday, June 29, 2006 12:12 pm, Robert Nagy wrote:
> I've tried the diff but there is no difference.
> I've also tried to use the EFI driver from Intel, but that did not
> work either.

I've just been informed that megaraid has command ring addressing
limitations, so you may not be able to use this card in PCI-X mode at
all, at least on your Altix. You can force it into PCI mode by putting
an old PCI device in the same bus though, I think, that might get things
working (without my patch).

Jesse