Re: "Why Reuser 4 still is not in" doc

From: Lexington Luthor
Date: Sun Jul 16 2006 - 17:13:41 EST

Diego Calleja wrote:
Maybe it's too late and reiser 4 will get in in the next release, but
I've written this doc into the kernelnewbies' wiki:
http://wiki.kernelnewbies.org/WhyReiser4IsNotIn . If you disagree with
something in that doc, edit it or just answer to this mail what you want
to see in it and I'll add it myself.

Hi,

Thanks for the doc and for answering the FAQs.

Do you know of a list of current issues or problems with the reiser4 code that need to be resolved prior to a merge or another review? I have looked around and the mailing list archives only contain one review and the issues pointed out in there (aside from the VFS integration debate) have been resolved as far as I can tell.

I would like to jump in and perhaps help reiser4 along by trying to fix any simple issues, but I am unable to find any specifics as to why it is not being merged in its current state. Is there any message or page I am missing?

Thanks,
LL