RE: 2.6.18-rc4 jffs2 problems

From: Koeller, T.
Date: Tue Aug 08 2006 - 04:05:10 EST

I am currently updating a nand flash driver that used to work
with kernel 2.6.16-rc4 to current git. Doing so, I encountered
exactly this problem, but suspected a problem with my driver,
of course. However, so far I have not been able to find out
what's wrong. Another symptom I observed is that when doing
'ls -l /dev/mtdblock0', the size displayed is zero.

tk
Thomas Koeller, Software Development

Basler Vision Technologies
An der Strusbek 60-62