5 patches: updates to SPI and mmc_spi, kernel 2.6.19

From: Hans-Peter Nilsson
Date: Wed Jan 24 2007 - 23:55:28 EST

(Please CC me on replies, I'm not subscribed to LKML. Thanks.)

Five SPI-related patches follow.

1: bugfix for spi_bitbang: always call the setup_transfer
function via the overridable pointer.

2: Allow clocking SPI with chip-select inactive.

3: Define the bit-value transmitted for SPI transfers with no tx_buf.

4: Update of David B.'s (et al) kind-of-proof-of-concept
MMC <-> SPI glue driver mmc_spi posted on Aug 1, found at e.g.
<URL:http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/linux/kernel/671939#671939>.

5: SPI cleanup should not have const on its argument.

All patches are based on 2.6.19 (sorry, not based on the new MMC
framework).

brgds, H-P