Re: [git patches] libata fixes

From: alan
Date: Fri Feb 02 2007 - 19:05:49 EST

On Fri, 2 Feb 2007, Linus Torvalds wrote:

On Fri, 2 Feb 2007, Andrew Morton wrote:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=torvalds+schenario&btnG=Google+Search

I know. But since people pointed it out, I've actually tried to mend my
broken ways.

And the fact that people always point out that _same_ misspelled word
actually makes me happy. I can't be spelling too many words badly if they
all just react to the same one.

I just thought you meant a scenario involving schedenfreud.

--
"Invoking the supernatural can explain anything, and hence explains nothing."
- University of Utah bioengineering professor Gregory Clark