tifm_sd: Development website/mailing list?

From: Michael McConnell
Date: Mon Feb 05 2007 - 06:05:34 EST

Hello,

Is there a mailing list and/or a website tracing the development of the tifm_* drivers? I've got a new Vaio that has this chipset for its SD card reader and would like to track this driver development (and maybe help with its development).

Google hasn't been too helpful on this (though the 0.7 patch against kernel 2.6.19 made things much better - though not perfect).

Please CC me on any replies, I'm not on this list.

Thanks,

--
-- Michael "Soruk" McConnell
Eridani Star System