Re: [git patches] net driver updates #2

From: David Miller
Date: Sat Feb 02 2008 - 00:49:14 EST

From: Jeff Garzik <jeff@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 16:03:38 -0500

> This submit is based on top of Linus's tree, since I'm not sure what's
> going on with net-2.6.git and my previous (lost?) submission.
>
> These changes do /not/ include anything from the previous submission,
> which was on top of net-2.6 -- but then you rebased, which probably made
> everything more difficult. :)

Can you respin the tree with that previus submission init?

The best I'll be able to do is clone that entire tree in
order to pick the patches out, and from here in Australia
with a dodgy link I might not even finish before I have
to get on a plane back home on Monday :-)

I'll pull in this second set later tonight.