Re: [Patch 1/1] Nikon D80 usb-storage quirk needs modified, new FW

From: Daniel Drake
Date: Tue Feb 05 2008 - 09:26:58 EST

Konstantin Kletschke wrote:
Am 2008-02-05 14:26 +0100 schrieb Xavier Bestel:

+UNUSUAL_DEV( 0x04b0, 0x0411, 0x0100, 0x0110,

Maybe you should leave them both here.

I suppose the device is checked against a range between
bcdDeviceMin -> bcdDeviceMax to take care of the possibility new
revisions does not need the quirk anymore but all older and bcdDeviceMax
but I found the piece of code not yet. Lets see...

You're correct, the patch is fine in that respect. However
it is whitespace-corrupted and hence will not apply. You should also submit it directly to the usb-storage maintainer with the linux-usb (and maybe the usb-storage) list on CC.

Daniel