Re: 2.6.24-git15 Keyboard Issue?

From: Chris Holvenstot
Date: Thu Feb 07 2008 - 04:48:20 EST

Jiri -

I have just started the build on the 2.6.24-git16 product and when it is
done I will come up with just the nohpet parameter - forgoing the
previouosly used taskset command.

Do you want me to do this using the git15 kernel I built yesterday, or
the new git16 kernel?

(I was not sure if you wanted me to introduce the variable of a new
kernel into the process while you are trying to diagnose the failure)

On the topic of doing a git bisect - I am recovering from heart surgery
last week and other than keeping up with the never ending stream of
email from the office, I am pretty much confined to the house - so I
have nothing but time on my hands.

However, I do my daily builds from the main tarball merged with the
daily git patch and don't have the infrustructure set up to do a git
bisect. If you can point me to a "how to" on how to set up and use git
I am more than willing to give it a shot.

Chris