Re: git tree urls

From: Stefan Richter
Date: Fri Feb 08 2008 - 13:59:56 EST

ael wrote:
> I have trouble locating some of the git urls (the mm repository, for
> example).

Have a look at Andrew's announcements of -mm when he releases one.

[...]
> I would guess that the main development repository is
> pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git/
> but that is speculation.
>
> Can someone who knows take a minute or two to put a note of the main
> urls on www.kernel.org
[...]

At www.kernel.org, click on "C" = "current changesets" of the 2.6 kernel
series to get to the gitweb interface of Linus' tree. There you find
the URL to feed to "git clone" if you want to track Linus' tree.
--
Stefan Richter