Re: [git pull] latency tracer

From: Andrew Morton
Date: Sat Feb 09 2008 - 02:24:51 EST

On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 22:45:22 +0100 Ingo Molnar <mingo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Linus, please pull the latency tracer tree from:
>
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mingo/linux-2.6-sched.git
>
> Find the shortlog below.
>
> This is the latency tracer from -rt

I've never seen any of this code before and googling several of the
patch titles turns up this email and nothing else.

Could we get the patches out for review in the usual way please?

Bear in mind that people will actually want to understand how this
code works. Particularly architecture maintainers. (I assume it's
portable to non-x86?).