Re: Netfilter fixes to 2.6.24-git

From: Patrick McHardy
Date: Mon Feb 11 2008 - 02:01:35 EST

David Miller wrote:
From: Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 22:02:35 +0100 (CET)

I have been unable to reach the netfilter and net maintainers the past week regarding inclusion of patches, but most importantly a group of fixes at [0]-[3]. I am kind of at a loss here but to turn up the volume and write to more people on how to proceed.

You just need to be patient and wait for Patrick to get to your
patches, it's as simple as that :-)

Patrick is normally very responsive, so whatever it is it has to be a
temporary issue.

Indeed, I'm currently ill and not really up for much working,
but this will hopefully get better soon.