Re: [REGRESSION]fan turns at highspeed after suspend2ram

From: Mirco Tischler
Date: Mon Feb 11 2008 - 10:56:44 EST

On Sunday, 10 of February 2008, Rafaek J. Wysocki wrote:

> Can you apply the appended patch on top of the current mainline and tetest?
>
> Thanks,
> Rafael

Sorry, that doesn't fix it.
But I'm pretty sure it is related to that commit. Bisecting went
straight forward to it and reverting it fixes the bug.

@Ray
I'm not sure you have the same problem. After waking up from s2ram, only
my fan runs at highest speed and keeps on, at least for half an hour.
All other acpi-related stuff works as usual. No sign of a stuck
ACPI-system.

Thanks,
Mirco