Re: Announce: Linux-next (Or Andrew's dream :-))

From: Frank Seidel
Date: Wed Feb 13 2008 - 07:54:01 EST

Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:02:08 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote:
>> Andrew was looking for someone to run a linux-next tree that just
>> contained the subsystem git and quilt trees for 2.6.x+1 and I (in a
>> moment of madness) volunteered.
>
> I neglected to mention the other brave souls who volunteered: Frank
> Seidel, Ann Davis, and Harvey Harrison who I hope to be able to call on
> in times of need.

Hey, I'm sure you just temporarily forgot the discussion about that point
we had the days before ;-) Never mind, just kidding! :-)

Lets get serious. I cannot speak for Ann and Harvey, but I'm quite sure they
also really hope - at least i very strongly do - you not only call on us when
things become a burden, but let us help and assist you right from the start.

Thanks,
Frank