Re: [RFC v2 5/5] Atmel MCI: Driver for Atmel on-chip MMCcontrollers

From: Haavard Skinnemoen
Date: Wed Feb 13 2008 - 13:47:51 EST

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 19:30:51 +0100
Pierre Ossman <drzeus-list@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think this was meant to go away.

> And this should go into the core.

> I also pointed this out. mmc_remove_host() will synchronize this for
> you.

Right. Sorry. I focused so much on getting the driver to work correctly
that I totally forgot about these things.

I'll fix it up before the next round (which I hope can be labeled
"PATCH" instead of "RFC".)

Btw, this isn't the latest version of the driver...but I'm afraid the
latest one suffers from these omissions too, except for the last one
which I did actually remove.

Haavard